We believe our training agenda will provide the following benefits to your organization:
- Provide knowledge to allow employees to problem solve unexpected plant issues.
- Can provide new ideas and creative ways of solving old problems.
- Re-energize and encourage employees to recommit to their jobs and company.
- Directly impact the productivity and development of the work environment.
- Operators can explain operational issues more succinctly to managers and engineers.
- Understanding typical maintenance concerns of each plant section.
This seminar can easily pay for itself in avoiding unexpected plant shutdown and resulting production loss with a thorough understanding of plant equipment, maintenance, and processes taught in this seminar.
Examples of how training can prevent operational costs:
- H2S-SO2 Control; Emissions Violations (Fines): Marathon $3.8M, Shell $3M, BP $785k, Valero $800k
- Amine carry over (resulting in refractory damage): RF refractory repair approximately 2 weeks of plant shutdown (lost production) and $100k to replace refractory.
- Waste Heat Boiler; Improper Startup/Refire (Tubesheet thermal shock): RF Tubesheet repair approximately 1 week of plant shutdown (lost production) and $50k to repair tubesheet.
- What does one day of lost operation cost you in dollars, fines, jobs, regulations……?
Prevent issues from becoming larger problems, contact us for a custom training solution today.