ON-SITE SRU PERFORMANCE EVALUATION AND OPTIMIZATION
An annual SRU ‘health check’ has become the industry standard in terms of ensuring operational performance and reliability with respect to ongoing operations and in advance of a scheduled turnaround.
Utilizing SCBAs and following strict company safety policies, SRE’s engineers collect process stream samples, including those with high H2S content, for immediate on-site GC analysis. As the presence of H2S involves physical risks for the people conducting the sampling and analysis. SRE recommends that all samples be collected and analyzed by our trained engineers.
SRE’s specialized testing services are designed to scrutinize your process in terms of establishing baseline performance, pinpointing opportunities for optimization, and identifying problems early in order to avoid costly unscheduled and emergency shutdowns.
CORE OFFERINGS INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive Baseline Testing consisting of compositional analyses of all feed and interstage process gas streams in your SRU and, if applicable, Tail Gas Cleanup Unit (TGCU)
- Thorough equipment-wise assessment in terms of performance relative to best practice operations and expectations
- On-site SRU Optimization with VMGSim
- Performance Guarantee Verification to validate your investments
SPECIALIZED TESTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- On-site trace ammonia analysis (Destruction Efficiency Studies)
- Co-firing program strategy and verification
- BTEX and Hydrocarbon destruction studies
- Definition of required burn strategies for Direct-Fired Reheaters
- On-site degassed liquid sulfur (and solid sulfur) product analysis
- Stack emissions testing, including on-site Thermal Incinerator Optimization and also plume dispersion modeling
- Source testing of any facility process gas stream
- Customized analytical services to solve all problems (presence of O2, NOx, SO3, etc. in your process?)