Sulfur Recovery Engineering is always looking for talented and experienced Process Engineers (or Chemists) to join our growing team of specialists, who provide unique analytical and process skills to an international clientele. Of necessity, we require a formal Engineering or Chemistry education, combined with the ability to travel, to ensure that customer requirements are identified and responded to in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
While based in Calgary, the successful candidate will work alongside our senior engineers with assignments including site work at our clients’ locations, technical report writing, and process simulation. SRE provides continuous training to our staff in order to ensure that both professional and technical expertise is delivered to our clients.
DEMONSTRATED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A Professional Engineering (or EIT) or Chemistry designation is a must- Chemical Engineering is preferred.
- Demonstrated awareness of industry safety behaviors, especially in terms of sour environments.
- Strong understanding of Amine Treating and the Claus process; Equipment functionality knowledge is required.
- Experience in gas sampling and subsequent Gas Chromatograph analysis would be a very desirable asset.
- Demonstrated experience in writing technical reports is mandatory.
- Experience with process simulators such as VMGSim and Hysys would be another very desirable asset.
- English language proficiency supported in terms of presentation skills.
- Ability to travel both within Canada and Internationally (i.e. valid passport).
- Ability to work effectively with others as part of a field service team (and eventually lead such teams).
Please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter via fax to 403-226-5953.